- About Us
Electronic & Engineering Company (I) P. Ltd. (EECI) is a leading ISO 9001:2008 accredited company, dedicated to provide innovative solutions in the field of Non Destructive Technology. EECI manufactures a broad range of NDT Products and Accessories, all of which adhere to International Standards.
EECI’s products cater to various important industries such as the Steel, Aerospace, Railways, Defence, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Heavy Engineering Industries and also, Renowned Educational Institutes. EECI has partnered with Internationally Acclaimed Manufacturers to provide Eddy Current Testing Systems, Magnetic Flux Leakage Testing Systems, Industrial Radiography Equipment, Rotary Ultrasonic Testing Systems, Scanning Acoustic Microscopes, Phased Array Equipment & Systems. Outside India, EECI has a diverse geographical client base, including markets such as USA, China, Middle East, Singapore, Korea, Mongolia, Africa, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Iran etc.
EECI takes great pride in conceptualising, designing and perfecting all it’s products in a state-of-the-art Research & Development laboratory, recognised by Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science & Industrial Research, Govt. Of India With over 300 employees, vast experience and an advanced manufacturing facility, EECI has been able to achieve immense customer satisfaction.
|Nature of Business
|Exporter and Manufacturer
|No. 8, 2nd Floor, Jyoti Wire House, Near Kolsite, Off Veera Desai Road Andheri West, Mumbai- 400053, Maharashtra, India
|Total Number of Employees
|101 to 500 People
|Year of Establishment
|Legal Status of Firm
|Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)
|Rs. 25 - 50 Crore
|Top Export Countries
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities
|Import Export Code (IEC)
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
We provide regular trainings to various students and faculties in order to make them proficient in operating our entire range of Testing Equipment. The courses offered by us meet the requirements of ISNT, ASNT (American Society for Non destructive Testing) Level I & II.
We offer courses for the following:
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Time of Flight Diffraction Testing
- General NDT Testing
Scope & Objectives:
- To provide professional training in NDT Techniques as per the personal certification codes in a systematic manner.
- To offer special training in particular NDT techniques and adept handling of equipment
- To convey knowledge of latest trends, technology and techniques in NDT.
We provide training to meet the requirements of the industry.
- Backed by in depth knowledge acquired over the years.
- Personal attention of faculty and ample instruments for students to get comprehensive hands on practice.
- We are facilitated with air conditional classroom which has overhead projectors, computer for training, video CDs for UT/MT/PT/ET/TOFD. Besides, it is also equipped with a wide range of machines and accessories, various test specimens, reference blocks which is accumulated over the years from the industry. This helps our students to get practical experience on all the testing requirements.
We conduct these training on general timings from 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Comprehensive course material including detailed information on the particular technique is also provided which is a valuable future reference guide. We also issue course completion certificate to qualifying candidates. We have limited seats which is offered on first-come-first served basis.
Some of our successful milestones are as follows:
Year of achieving
Introduced and Pioneered Ultrasonic Testing in India
India's First Rail Testing Equipment was manufactured
India's First International Standard Ultrasonic Equipment
Introduced world class Probes and Accessories for Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors, which were import substitutes
EEC School of NDT set up
India's First Export of UFD to Western World
Indigenous developments of Custom made UT System
Introduction of Advance Capability Ultrasonic Equipment
Introduction of India's first microprocessor controlled Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
Introduction of India's first Multichannel Dual Rail Testing Equipment
Introduction of India's first Multiplexed, Multi channel, custom configured Ultrasonic Test System
Introduction to Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors
Introduction to Digital Colour TFT Flaw Detector
Introduction to Radiation Monitors
Key ultrasonic system installed
On-line Coil Testing & Weld Testing UT Systems exported to USA
We are assisted by our team of diligent professionals who have with them all the skills needed to fabricate Non-destructive Testing (NDT) Equipment and Testing & Textile Process Equipment. Having rich industry experience, all our team members work in harmony with each other to fabricate high quality range which bring development to the company.
Our team comprises:
- Instrumentation experts
- Quality controllers
- Warehousing & packaging experts
- Sales and marketing executives
All our professionals help us in comprehending the market dynamics and keep us aware of the current market trends. Further, all our team members remain in close co-ordination with every client to understand their exact needs and demands.
With our client centric approach, we have made a long list of customers who have always appreciated our products. We follow ethical business policies transparency in dealings so as to develop strategic partnerships with our esteemed clients. Our qualified team of engineers are well versed in their respective fields and remain in close co-ordination with the clients to understand their specific requirements.
Some of our prominent clients include:
- Steel Authority of India Ltd.
- Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd., Wardha
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd., Raigarh (Chhattisgarh)
Brands We Deal In
In addition to EECI's own products, we have strategic alliances with leading NDT solution manufacturers across the world. The expertise, experience and cutting-edge technology of our partners enables us to provide state-of-the-art NDT solutions.
Below are our partners and their solutions:
Electronic & Engineering Co I Pvt Ltd (EECI)
· Ultrasonic Flaw detectors, thickness gauges & accessories
· Magnetic Particle Testing solutions
· Special Purpose Machines for UT and ECT testing
· Eddy Current testing accessories
Institut Dr. Foerster GmbH & Co. KG
· Eddy Current for Semi-Finished Products and Component Testing
· Portable Eddy Current Solutions
· Hardness Testing Solutions
QSA Global Inc
· Industrial Gamma Radiography Exposure Devices
· Xray Solutions
· Industrial Radioisotopes
Slickers Technology GmbH & Co. KG
· Ultrasonic Rotary Solutions
· Digital Ultrasonic & Phased Array Solutions
· Portable Phased Array Solutions
Japan Probe Company Limited
· Special Purpose Ultrasonic Transducers